It is a self-healing technique, which awakens the inherent intelligence in the body, allowing natural healing to take place.Inner Yoga is a profound yoga and meditation technique conceived by Guruji Sri Vast and developed as an integral practice for one’s everyday life. Inner Yoga is an evolutionary step in the field of Yoga, helping to expand oneself from a physical plane to a cosmic life experience that naturally evokes an inner transformation towards the deeper meaning in life.
Inner Yoga reveals one’s inner beauty and grace. It works at various subtle layers of one’s body, including the chakras, elements and the cosmic attunement.
In this new life experience, an inner freedom is attained where one’s life goals can be reached and performed effortlessly. Benefits of Inner Yoga Inner Yoga affects the whole system with tremendous benefits. With Inner Yoga one’s life will change to a lighter, natural and positive experience and, naturally, it will radiate and be felt by one’s surroundings.
- a natural body experience
- a strong, light and balanced body
- restful, energized
- a healthy immune system
- a flexible body and a flexible mind
- a positive approach to life in harmony and joy
- release of dominant blockages, such as feelings of suffocation and inner conflict
- improved eyesight and hearing
- sharper memory and clear thinking
- reduced chattering mind
- unemotional responding
- expansion of one’s sensory capacity
- being in contact with nature
- allowing the body to inquire beyond the human standpoint
- experiencing the grace body
- aligning with the cosmic realm
ARTICLES on INNER YOGA
This is a yoga of sensing nature. When I rea...Read More
This is a yoga of sensing nature. When I realized this, it changed so much inside. Previously I was protecting myself, wanting to have everything in control. Only now I can trust nature. I am glad I can now connect to Earth which is a very rich experience.
GUIDA - PortugalRead Less