Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Jan 3 – 30, 2020 in India
The Yogic Way
Welcome to the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness, where yoga students gather from all over the world, to explore the depths, joy and sacredness of Yoga in a spiritual community atmosphere.
The Hatha Yoga Teacher Training introduces you into the four paths of Yoga: Raja, Karma, Jnana and Bhakti Yoga and to understand the holistic perspective of a yogic life.
Throughout the course you will learn the deeper aspects of Yoga Philosophy, practical exercises – Asanas, Meditation, Pranayama and Kriyas. During the course you will also learn the advanced technique of Inner Yoga, a yoga experience for higher spiritual practice.
The 4-week intensive Yoga Teacher Training gives participants a solid foundation to practice Hatha Yoga and with the completion, students will be able to start teaching professionally.
• Learn Yoga asanas, surya namaskar, pranayama (breathing exercises), kriyas (yogic cleansing)
• Yoga philosophy, chanting and mantras
• Understanding and experiencing the 4 main limbs of yoga: Jnana, Raja, Karma and Bhakti Yoga.
• Sri Vast Center is near to the beautiful sand beach: participants will have the opportunity to attend yoga at our Beach Sangha.
• During the training we will visit 1 day Thiruvannamalai.
• All participants are expected to engage fully in the course program.
Outcome of the
Yoga Teacher Training
- The confidence and authenticity to design synergetic Hatha Yoga classes
- The ability to teach a complete repertoire of yoga asanas and pranayamas
- Skills to deepen your own yoga practice as a natural way of living
- A holistic understanding of Yoga as a Life itself
- This 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training is certified by the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness
About Inner Yoga
Yoga of the
It is a self-healing technique, which awakens the inherent intelligence in the body, allowing natural healing to take place.Inner Yoga is a profound yoga and meditation technique conceived by Guruji Sri Vast and developed as an integral practice for one’s everyday life. Inner Yoga is an evolutionary step in the field of Yoga, helping to expand oneself from a physical plane to a cosmic life experience that naturally evokes an inner transformation towards the deeper meaning in life.
Location Sri Vast Center
The Center is a quiet, transformative, peaceful and tropical oasis for spiritual seekers. The serene and beautiful environment serves as an ideal hermitage for a contemporary seeker – a space to explore ‘who am I?
Sri Vast Center is located along the coast of Tamil Nadu, next to Auroville town and Pondicherry city.
The Center is 2 hours from the pilgrim place Thiruvannamalai, which we will visit for a day during the retreat.
Chennai International Airport is 2 hours North from Sri Vast Center. Most international arrivals are at night or early mornings. If you wish, we can arrange a transport to welcome you at the airport.
Sri Vast Center offers comfortable accommodations designed to support your program experience, without the distraction of television, internet and social media. We offer a range of accommodation that enables all people to participate in our programs.
Air-conditioned rooms are available upon request.
Sri Vast Center
Old Auroville Road
Tamil Nadu / South India
WhatsApp +91 87547 88191
This retreat has added a new dimension to my life; I feel the connection with the Universe, I feel the connection with the earth. I had been yearning for direction all my life and I have found it here, at Sri Vast Centre. I no longer worry about what is going to happen in the future; Life is actually very simple, just live it now. ROYCE - Hong Kong