Inner Yoga - Yoga of Nature
towards a natural state of being
Inner Yoga is a key to explore the divine wisdom of Nature. The graceful asanas, meditation and breathing exercises, liberate one’s body, mind and senses from inherent imprints. These unique practices are designed to explore the spiritual connection between human and nature. Inner Yoga explores and expresses the unknown movements of our physical body in connection with the planetary and cosmic consciousness.
Inner Yoga is a technique to experience the natural state of being, beyond the human perception. It is a naturalization process revealing our uniqueness and helping us to practically enter into an awakened state.
When the human is not able to function and express its inner experiences naturally, imbalances arise. Inner Yoga practice helps everyone achieve balance in the body and mind so that one can experience the pure human nature; a new beginning to understanding oneself naturally.
Inner Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga of Nature
The intensive Inner Yoga Teacher Training introduces you to the practical exercises and core understanding of Inner Yoga. The Training includes Inner Yoga Asanas, Breathing exercises and Nature Meditations. The course is integrating a natural rhythm, cosmic and planetary influences, natural healing, holistic food, Eco Therapy and seasonal practices. Your stay is enhanced with devotional chanting in a serene and contemplative atmosphere guiding you towards personal transformative experiences.
After completion of Level I and II you receive the Certificate as Inner Yoga Teachers Training. As advanced course Level III you will learn Eco Therapy and seasonal practices. Level I and Level II is including 216 hours of studies.
Benefits of practicing
- a flexible body and an open mind
- natural movements
- integration and deeper understanding of the path of Yoga
- living a natural life rhythm
- inner calmness and a harmonious relationship with your surroundings
- expanded life-experience beyond oneself
- joy and wellbeing
- Study the art of Inner Yoga within a life-affirming atmosphere
- Learn the philosophy of Inner Yoga and how to integrate Inner Yoga into the daily life
- Understanding the different traditions of Yoga and its backgrounds
- Learn Sadhanas, natural body movements and pranayama techniques
- Learn and experience the natural life rhythm
- Understand the connection between body and mind and its functions
- Teachings on Chakras, Mandalas and its influences
Outcome of the Teacher Training
The Teacher Training gives you a holistic perspective of the path of Yoga. You will become a certified Inner Yoga Teacher and Eco Therapy consultant and become part of the International Inner Yoga Teacher Assosciation.