Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
the yogic way
The intensive Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in 2 Levels (each 2 weeks) offers a solid foundation to teach Yoga professionally. The course includes the deeper aspects of Yoga Philosophy, Asana Practice, Meditation, Pranayama, Kriyas, Bhandas, Mudras, basic Sanskrit terminology and Chanting.
Our unique Teacher Training offers a memorable Ashram experience of “Yoga the Yogic way”. Learn how to teach the profound principles of Yoga that lay a foundation for a healthy, happy and balanced life. Welcome to explore the essence of this ancient Yogic science and embody its vital message.
Content of the Teacher Training
- Learn Yoga Asanas, Surya Namaskar, Chandra Namaskar, Pranayamas, Kriyas, Mudras, Bhandas
- Understanding and experiencing the 4 main limbs of yoga: Raja, Karma, Jnana and Bhakti Yoga
- Study the Hatha Yoga philosophy
- Learn Chanting and Mantras
- Methodology how to teach a complete Hatha Yoga class
- Living in a natural rhythm with a life affirming and yogic atmosphere
Knowledge to create and teach a complete Hatha Yoga class integrating all aspects of Yoga. Certification awarded by the Center for Evolutionary Consciousness.
Level 1 + 2: 21 November - 18 December 2016, Center India
Level 1: 14 - 27 August 2017, Center Sweden