a New Beginning
Every full moon has its own unique star constellation, which directly influences our human experience on this planet. Chandra Sadhana is attuned according to these cosmic influences, balancing our body, mind and emotions so that our life becomes more harmonious. Chandra Sadhana is a spiritual practice bringing new experiences into every cell of our body, revitalizing the body and mind, and freeing us from excessive energies and imprints.
Benefits of Chandra Sadhana:
- Revitalization through the energy of the moon
- deep relaxation of body and mind, reducing stress
- Experiencing a state of grace and inner joy
- Receiving spiritual guidance and blessings
Chandra Sadhana in December 2017
December 1 - 5, India
The full moon in December corresponds with the heart chakra (Anahatha) and is known as the Supermoon, supporting in the clearing out of any unwanted habits and negative imprints and allowing space for newness to arise. The full moon is cosmically supported by Jupiter (opportunity and abundance), Apollo (leadership) and Scorpio (prosperity).
Benefits of December Chandra Sadhana:
- Exploring the core essence of who you are
- Receiving love, generosity and community spirit
- Connecting with your spiritual and creative side
- Cleansing imprints and attaining energy for new projects