Ecology & Spirituality
The Path of the Sustainable Yogi A life-affirming transformative educational program
A 1-year living & learning experiential course in 2 modules (each 6 months) one can join in every month
Welcome to the unique program ‘Ecology & Spirituality’, the path of the sustainable Yogi, offering profound learning opportunities for transformative life changes. This course is designed to bring a deeper understanding of life, key answers to the quest of a sustainable future for all and an understanding of how to practically take part in the shift in consciousness towards a new, ecological and divine era. The aim of the course is personal transformation, finding one’s passion and function in this life and learning skills and wisdom to create the life which one wants to live. It is an invitation to explore possibilities of a harmonious coexistence and deep spiritual connection with oneself, with others and with nature, widening our individual human perspective and approaching life from a new, positive standpoint.
The course is a sprouting ground for personal transformation which is the key to the ecological paradigm shift. The program includes:
- Experiencing community life, group dynamics and functioning together. Expressing life through active participation in daily, sustainable living, which also includes creativity, music, dance, poetry and contemplation.
- Learning a rich variety of skills within practical ecology, permaculture, eco-technology, renewable energy and ecological building. Additional life affirming skills such as vegan-vegetarian cooking, raw food, hatha yoga, inner yoga, herbology and more.
- Learning to sustain one’s body, mind and spirit in harmony with life through various health and healing methods such as yoga, meditation and holistic health practices.
- Exploring and co-creating new expression in clothing, music, art and building.
- Inquiring fundamental questions on the human existence and how we have evolved. Inquiring the triangle relationship of human, nature and cosmos: humanology – ecology – cosmology.
- Finding one’s passion and function in this life.
- Understanding and transforming different social and cultural patterns and their emotional behaviors and limitations. Empowering individuals’ abilities to change their life and create the world they want to live in.
- Co-creating a practical, spiritual life – a life beyond gender, a life in devotion, gratitude and beauty.
A community experience:
The program is conducted within the spiritual living community of Divinya. It is a group of highly motivated, active and dedicated visionaries, who explore an eco-spiritual living and learning experience, inspired by the Teachings of Guruji Sri Vast.
Divinya practices a sustainable yogic lifestyle. The daily life is tuned to the natural rhythm and stimulates a positive approach to life. The Divinya experience includes joyful devotional togetherness with morning meditation, yoga, teachings, seva (karma yoga), singing, study circles and much more.
- Personal transformation in connection
with global transformation
- Sustainable development
- Global warming
- Energy management
- Renewable energy management
- Natural resource management
- Food security in the 21st century
- Personal CO2 audit
- Inner Transformation
- Transformative Cosmology
- Inner Yoga Teacher Training
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Holistic Health
- Sustainable community living
- Singing & Chanting
The reason why I came to Sri Vast Center for 4 months is to have an encounter with myself. The Satsangs are very important to me, as Guruji touches very profound topics - it is very personalized...Read More
The reason why I came to Sri Vast Center for 4 months is to have an encounter with myself. The Satsangs are very important to me, as Guruji touches very profound topics - it is very personalized. Usually we are reading books after book, attending workshops and courses, but we never apply anything in our life. Here you are invited to put your wisdom into practice, to apply it. Here I get in touch with myself, Mother Earth and Nature in a totally new way.PABLO – costa rica
In the last 1.5 months, I came totally out of my comfort zone. I left my past, all conditionings and identities behind. My story is left in Argentina. I just want to experience and explore the l...Read More
In the last 1.5 months, I came totally out of my comfort zone. I left my past, all conditionings and identities behind. My story is left in Argentina. I just want to experience and explore the life here. Everything is new to me. Guruji brings me in contact with the beauty in life. This brings totally new experiences, it is a process of transformation. I feel like new born. It is my search and intention and I feel the universe is supporting me. What I learnt from Guruji is to participate in life.Patricia – Argentina
Being here, I was able to get rid of the roles assigned by the society. Leave your expectations at the door, come with an open mind and allow yourself to try something new. Guruji says: “When yo...Read More
Being here, I was able to get rid of the roles assigned by the society. Leave your expectations at the door, come with an open mind and allow yourself to try something new. Guruji says: “When your perception changes the things you see changes.” That's the way to dissolve, it is by me dissolving into the teachings.HUNTER – USA