Ecology & Spirituality
The Path of the Sustainable Yogi
A life-affirming, transformative 6-month course
Starting date: beginning of each month
Dec – Feb in India
March onwards in Sweden
The Ecology & Spirituality course explores the practical side of spirituality and the spiritual side of ecology. The course brings us beyond our human-centric perception, pointing to our individual role in the web of life. The course aims to rediscover the holistic life of the human, interlinked with the planet and the cosmic realm.
Come and join if you:
- dream the life of the new paradigm
- thirst for understanding life on this planet and seek meaning in life
- are interested in creating a new reference of living
- are curious to explore the spiritual path towards the highest potential of oneself
- Inner Transformation
- Transformative Cosmology
- Inner Yoga Teacher Training
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- Ayurveda & Healing
- Community Living
- Singing & Chanting
The reason why I came to Sri Vast Center for 4 months is to have an e...Read More
The reason why I came to Sri Vast Center for 4 months is to have an encounter with myself. The Satsangs are very important to me, as Guruji touches very profound topics - it is very personalized. Usually we are reading books after book, attending workshops and courses, but we never apply anything in our life. Here you are invited to put your wisdom into practice, to apply it. Here I get in touch with myself, Mother Earth and Nature in a totally new way.
PABLO - Costa RicaRead Less
In the last 1.5 months, I came totally out of my comfort zone. I left...Read More
In the last 1.5 months, I came totally out of my comfort zone. I left my past, all conditionings and identities behind. My story is left in Argentina. I just want to experience and explore the life here. Everything is new to me. Guruji brings me in contact with the beauty in life. This brings totally new experiences, it is a process of transformation. I feel like new born. It is my search and intention and I feel the universe is supporting me. What I learnt from Guruji is to participate in life.
PATRICIA - ArgentinaRead Less
The 6-month course offers a rich variety of skill-training, which is embedded in the deep understanding of a practical Eco-Spirituality.
The aim of the course is personal transformation, finding one’s passion and function in this life and learning skills and wisdom to create the life which one wants to live.
Ecology and Spirituality Course
Permaculture Design Course
Inner Yoga Teacher Training
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
This course provides:
- new insights on humanology, the present state of the human society, our possible further directions, and how to take a personal part in the shift in consciousness towards a new ecological and divine era.
- a deeper spiritual connection with nature and oneself
- an expanded perception of life, connecting you to your aspirations in life
- knowledge and experience in the fields of yoga, meditation, permaculture, ecological building and other sustainable techniques for your own use and to inspire others